Just how important are our lungs?
We don’t pay much attention to our lung health, but the lungs are one of the crucial organs in our body.
Whether you’ve only had a mild symptom or you’re still struggling with the long-term effects of COVID, you may have gotten present to the vital role your lungs play in your overall health.
So today, we’re going to explore what we can do to keep our lungs healthy.
Dr. Rodger Murphree is going to give us some insights as to improving our lungs and our breath.
You will learn:
- Why “Survival Paradox” is keeping your body from completely healing
- Use this sneaky technique to buffer the stress response in your body
- The simple yet overlooked strategy to overcoming any illness
- Use this breathing technique to decompress when you’re stressed
- The quickest way to stimulate your parasympathetic system for deep relaxation