Thinning hair, weight gain, exhaustion, brain fog, afternoon energy dips, cold hands and feet … you may have heard that these things can all point to a thyroid issue.
But what does that mean? And how do you know if you have a thyroid issue?
In my interview with the amazing Inna Topiler, we’re going to talk hypothyroid, Hashimotos and your thyroid type…
Knowing how to navigate your own labs to make sense of your thyroid health is so empowering, and Inna is going to give us a good education on how our thyroid works.
We’ll explore what the thyroid is, how it’s connected to your hormones, some common ways our thyroid gets compromised and more.
- How your thyroid hormones affect your body’s overall health
- The 6 important functions of thyroid hormones in your body
- Why “your thyroid is normal” when it’s not – and how to know for yourself
- Do you have Hashimoto’s? What to do if you get a diagnosis
- Is Hashis curable? Find out what you can do to reverse the disease