With brain fog and fatigue being my new reality, I was terrified I would get so sick I couldn’t work.
When my flabby, foggy and fatigued symptoms started appearing, changing my lifestyle and paying for labs + supplements + practitioners was not in my budget.
It was intimidating to consider the investment that I would need to make to get my life back…
On top of that, I lacked “people” resources. Finding doctors in Nashville who practiced outside the conventional medicine framework of “your labs are normal” was maddening.
I felt overwhelmed and it was a challenge to find my power to step up and go all-in on retaining my quality of life.
So I did what I’ve learned to do when reality seems overwhelming: I went on an inward journey and decided that not only did I need things to be different… I chose to KEEP THE FAITH that I could change the landscape of my life one decision, one step at a time.
And one of the biggest a-has my journey has given me was around my own relationship with being supported by other people.
Like … that wasn’t a thing. I didn’t need support from other people, right?
Wow, was my vulnerability around needing others to support me confronting. I was awkward and stiff around this realization for a couple of years, honestly.
Needing the Universe to support me, needing to figure out how to financially manifest the resources I needed … It was all a POWERFUL part of my journey to transformation.
Over time, I started receiving the support I needed:
- financial resources to invest in my healing
- doctors and practitioners who were on board with helping me GO DEEP so I could figure out was really making me sick
- a loving partner who lightens my load and gives me the support I need
- Jedi tricks and strategies for healing that few have uncovered
- Amazing friends who hold a safe space for me to be real and honest and completely vulnerable … this has been probably the greatest gift of them all
The resources you need can be so much more accessible… you can have more abundance in your life!
In this interview with my friend Jason Prall, we unpack how you can begin opening yourself to receiving the amazing support you need to help you heal your body and your soul!